We are delighted to announce that InHealth’s 2022 Staff Survey shows an overall engagement score of 78%! This is an increase of 3% from 2021, which is a great achievement, not only because of the continued challenges we face in healthcare and our own personal lives, but also because we extended the survey to include our bank colleagues for the first time ever, so there were even more of us to respond!
Staff engagement is the extent to which people in an organisation feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organisation and put discretionary effort into their work. With that in mind, this increase is a great demonstration that there are many factors contributing positively to how staff feel about working for the InHealth Group.
Alongside the fantastic overall engagement score, we also recorded really high results with the following questions:
- 95% of us would recommend InHealth services
- 93% know what is expected of us at work
- 85% care about InHealth’s future
- 84% believe that InHealth is focused on improving patient care
- 84% say that Equality and Diversity are valued at InHealth
- 80% of us say that working here makes us want to do the best work we can
- 79% of us say that we feel proud to work for the InHealth Group
- 75% of us would recommend InHealth Group as a good place to work
- 73% of us would still like to be working here in 2 years’ time
Compared to other healthcare providers and organisations outside of healthcare, we have seen continued positive results in a number of areas, which is fantastic, but we also know that there are things that we need to focus on.
Together with our dedicated Staff Partnership Forum, we are now busy creating detailed action plans for each area, so that we can take meaningful actions, build on the positives and work on the improvements identified. Our ultimate aim is to create an inclusive, engaging and supportive place to work, so we can’t wait to see how where our journey this year takes us!