InHealth - a trusted partner with a long term view
We provide a complete range of diagnostic services and healthcare soloutions from stand alone (fixed or mobile) units through to fully integrated managed solutions designed to meet your organisation’s and your patients’ needs.
InHealth works in close partnership with NHS trusts across the UK providing specialist diagnostic solutions.
- We meet our customers’ needs by being flexible, responsive and efficient
- We understand the changing healthcare environment and we respond to the challenges your organisation faces
- Our proven history of building relationships has established us as a healthcare supplier of choice
- Our fresh thinking approach is demonstrated by providing innovative solutions
- We are CQC registered, hold Investor in People Gold standard and carry ISO27001 accreditation for Information Security Management
- We have over 1400 members of staff comprising of clinical specialists supported by a dedicated network of patient referral management teams
- We actively seek patient feedback and act upon the results to improve our services and operational excellence
As a trusted partner we take a long term view and this allows us to develop and maintain strong relationships with staff, customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
From a short term mobile solution to a fully integrated partnership we can provide a service to meet your needs.
What do people say about InHealth?
- Our services are delivered from over 350 locations across the UK and Ireland
- We have worked with a significant majority of all NHS Trusts in the United Kingdom over the last 20 years
- Last year we saw over 820,000 patients
- Over 98% of patients consistently rate our services as excellent or very good
- Between 2007 and 2014, the London NHS Diagnostic Service contract delivered a range of 10 diagnostic tests from over 50 locations across London to 100,000 patients over 7 years
- We meet or exceed patient waiting times targets by ensuring that patients get their appointment within agreed minimum timeframes
- InHealth is connected to the N3 network, is IGSOC accredited, a Choose and Book provider and is fully integrated with the NHS Image Exchange Portal (IEP)
InHealth is a privately owned, UK based company. We operate from a financially secure position with a focus on continued and sustainable growth. To contact us for more information please call 01494 560000.