InHealth are already a provider of GP direct access diagnostics and have many contracts already in place with Acute Trusts and CCGs. We are also actively tendering for AQP contracts under the NHS patient choice initiative and are now winning AQP bids.
Benefits of InHealth as an NHS provider:
- Speed – InHealth provide a fast patient referral turnaround. We typically see patients within 15 working days of receiving the referral. GPs can receive the diagnostic report within 48 hours of the appointment.
- Choice – Our specialised Patient Referral Centre offers patients a choice of appointment times and choice of locations within their local community.
- Locations – Our services are provided from GP settings such as a GP surgery, health clinic or community hospitals. We also can provide mobile locations for diagnostic procedures in local settings such as community centres.
- Equipment – We use the latest technology compliant with NHS standards and guidelines.
- Staff – All our clinical staff are highly qualified and are regularly measured against clinical objectives and clinical benchmarking.
- Clinical excellence – Qualified UK clinical professionals write the diagnostic reports. All InHealth services operate under stringent Department of Health and governance protocols.
- Accessibility – All our services can be accessed via Choose & Book.
Our diagnostic services
InHealth offer many different diagnostic services either from a fixed site or a mobile unit. Patients are managed via our dedicated patient referral centre.
Typical patient referral pathway