Working in partnership with NHS Derby City, InHealth is now an accredited provider of the GP direct referral service for Audiology.
This service is offered from five community location and includes hearing aid testing, fitting and on-going maintenance.
Benefits of the Community Audiology Service
- A full end to end service consisting of booking, hearing assessment, hearing aid fitting and maintenance
- Patients’ appointments can be booked directly using Choose & Book
- Patient appointments are within 13 working days of the referral
- Patient receives an appointment letter, clear directions and map to the appointment location
- Patient receives an information leaflet on their hearing test to prepare them for the appointment
- All staff are highly trained audiologists who follow a Continued Professional Development Programme
- Patients are looked after for several years after the initial appointment, so that their hearing aids can be adjusted, repaired and refitted if necessary
- Range of hearing aids are available to suit the patients social and clinical needs