Our Audiology services
Following Government guidance, InHealth Audiology services are open as normal and seeing patients with hearing care needs during the national lockdown. All of our healthcare sites are risk assessed and COVID-secure, following Infection Prevention and Control Policies, and have control measures in place to keep staff and patients safe.
Please continue to book appointments in the normal way and note that we are able to see outpatients for face-to-face appointments, where an alternative is not possible.
If you have been fitted with NHS funded hearing aids by InHealth Audiology, please note that you can get your hearing aid batteries and hearing aid consumables or disposables as part of the NHS funded pathway. You may need to attend to one of our clinics with your hearing aid battery card to claim your batteries or you may be able to receive them by post.
To claim you hearing aid batteries, hearing aid consumables or disposables, or request to speak to your Audiologist, please contact us at Audiology.SupportDesk@inhealthgroup.com
Ready to refer a patient? Please use one of the following referral forms:
- 18+NWL AQP Central West Hammersmith Fulham Harrow – SEL AQP Southwark Lambeth Brent BHR Islington Wandsworth
- AQP 50+ contracts – CAMDEN ENFIELD
- City and Hackney – 19+
- Community ENT Ref Form V003 Feb 2021
- Peterborough referral form
- Soton City CCG SELF REFERRAL Audiology_V001_Feb 2021
- Soton_Solent MRI Referral Form InHealth V002 Feb 2021
- Soton_WH audiology_referral_form_V002_Feb 2021
Patient Information Videos
Just a thank you note for arranging an appointment so promptly and for the useful information in the appointment pack. Also, the audiologist I saw was very helpful and issued hearing aids which are both effective and discrete. I much appreciate the service you have provided.